maandag 26 augustus 2024

Good evening at the 26th off August, 2024.

 Good evening everyone, 


Today was dense and cloudy with sunshine here and there. 



*


Today was for cleaning the toilet, and for taking over coffee service from a sick co-worker. I don't feel so well myself. I was up all night tonight, I could not sleep. I was drowsy all the time during coffee service. But it was fun to do so, and it was good to set my mind off off things. I hope I can sleep tonight. 

The world hasn't exploded, and no nucleair threat has hit the Netherlands so far, still I don't feel in the mood for Christmas. It's late August, but I have seen a spoiler to beauty advent calendars for this year. Something ruined the ambience, I think they can keep their fancy advent calendars this year. Last year I had the Essence one. I think I'll skip this year's one. The world hasn't exploded yet, but I feel like such a Grinch. Not in the mood for Christmas. I'm not bankrupt, but I believe I 'don't feel like it.' for Christmas this year. The over-done luxury, the gold, the glitters- All a bit innapropriate for war-time and crisis in my opinion. Really, something has to happen before I feel they 'can keep their Christmas make-up.' Since I like to spoil myself with it by the end off the year. I like to be the Christmas Diva by the end off the year. I even duped the Dior dark lip with golden sparkles last year with what I had. It's just that this year I feel like putting on red lipstick I already own, and stick by it. Since the basic look with the dark brown eyeshadow and the red lip always seems to be the main thing everywhere. Adjusted a few silver glitters on top, but there you got your modern '20's Christmas. 

I'm not an IT-girl or a celebrity, I think I don't have to prove anything to anyone this year. Just nice red lipstick and a basic brown eye look with silver glitters. That's what I think for now. All we need is each other and some retro Christmas hits to pass it by this year. The rest off it doesn't truly matter to me for now. 

Christmas is probably already written in the stars this year, but beforehand, it's going to be hot this week. Sweaty summer weather, which requires being clean and hygienic. That's step one. 


Allright, that's about it for now- 


Thank you for reading.   


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten