zondag 25 augustus 2024

Good evening at the 25th off August, 2024.

 Good evening everyone, 


Today was cloudy, warm and dense in the Netherlands. 



*


I feel kinda bad. The historical delusions are getting worse, just like talking to myself and the lack to adapt to others. Usually I can conceal my short temper and be polite, but I feel my shell is thin and it's out more than usuall, also to stupid care takers. (Some work on my nerves. I can't seem to keep my calmth with them anymore.) So, little tolerance from me for people. I hope they can take it. 

Today, all the usefull I have done was to vacuum and mop my appartment floor. And prepare dinner. I'm not really sober when writing you this. I have been creative with yellow zuchinni soup this weekend, however. That's been dinner for Friday and Saturday. It was pretty good. Just like my sweet bell pepper soup some time ago. Strange how this crisis makes me creative with puree soups. If I invent a third one, I'm about to share the receipes. 

Yellow zuchinnis are kinda cool. It's something completely diffrent from the usuall green one. I eat zuchinni soup with French bread during weekends when I'm low on money, since zuchinnis are kinda cheap and the soup is tasty. But it's usually the ordinairy green ones. Some times combined with broccoli. To vary with it, is kinda cool in my mind. Next time I might try a basic receipe for carrot soup, and see if it let itself vary with either. My soups are not vegan, or vegetarian even, since they require beef broth from cubes. So it's not vegan-friendly. But I find beef broth the most tasty one. 

I also invented a more home style receipe for classic Dutch vegetable soup, with nutmeg soup balls. I think it's pretty good. My Boed version was too expensive with all those herbs and the alphabet vermicelli. 


    (A bowl off home style vegetable soup. The beef broth is kinda dark in my version.) 

What's a woman to do during stressfull times than to perfection her soup receipes, and try to keep the home clean? 😉 We're ahead off hot temperatures this week, so I have to clean the toilet ahead to fight becteria. And care staff can help me clean the kitchen since I can't manage that myself this week due to delusions. I hope I can clean that stupid toilet anyway despite delusions and feeling so incredibly bad. 

I think the Russians think I'm a laugh, and my former friends don't care about me being a good home maker trying to keep the home clean, and myself, and making something out off it. I also do it to feel better than former friends who are kinda filthy when it comes to hygiene. It makes me feel somewhat better than them. I don't have much ahead to them, but home cleaning and cooking skills! 

And honest, a lot off planets in Earth signs require home work to move forward. Home work, cooking, traditional lady-like stuff. Usually most other things are doomed to fail when Jupiter hits Taurus for example, and the economy doesn't work with. I have Jupiter in an Earth sign on my birth chart. I think to do home work is the best method to move forward and make all that Earth on mine work for me. Uranus in Taurus and Pluto in Capricorn kinda asked for it either. If you wish to make something out off it, be a well-organized lady! Most other things seem to fail. These days, when everything seems to go wrong, I get a lot off balance from good home work. I'm still a slunge, and I need to ask health care all the time to help me, but a peacefull home is sooooo important! Especially these days. I'm not all steady at it, especially when being delusional. But when it's done, I feel soooo much better, in my small spot on planet Earth, where I managed to make a small home work for myself. And that's more progress than the economy most off these times. 

Maybe I'm a bit old fashioned when it comes to that. Most people my age and younger don't seem to adapt to the idea. They don't feel the sastisfaction off a clean floor, nice furniture or a pot off fresh Zuchinni soup on Friday. But mind them, given the current economy and the home market, I doubt they ever will. Still, I hope they will become like that and get it one day. Again, what's a woman to do but to perfection her home skills during war-time? 😉 Maybe I'm too wee, or too naive, or too conservative- all off those things I don't want to be. But I don't have a job, and I have time on my hands. And it feels better to do this, than to do nothing at all these days. Though I'm not steady in it, and I need help all the time. 

Home work- a well-kept women's war secret. For rough times, and it works. Especially for poor, country sided women like me. If it works, it works. I hope they don't have to dust this off off the shelves for a long time after this. 

Allright, that's about it for now- 


Thank you for reading. 

   

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten