dinsdag 6 augustus 2024

Good morning at the 6th off August, 2024.

 Good morning, everyone, 


Tomorrow is promising to become a nasty hot day for me. I don't like summer heath. 


*


Yesterday was my birthday. I have been preparing birthday treats for de Boed, community centre in Zaandijk. And people loved it with their coffee. 



Duo quark-tarts with birthday sprinkles. Inside it's two flavours, a layer strawberry and a layer mango, with chunks off pineapple on the bottom. It was a perfect taste for them. 


For my birthday celebration on Saturday, I prepared Monchou cake. With cherries from can and tiny white chocolate hearts on top. 



It's been yummy and well-received by my family and people who had a slice off it.  My birthday table looked like this: 




Very romantic, very elegant for an afternoon coffee with family and friends for a 32th birthday celebration. I turned 32 yesterday. 

It's been energy consuming. Some people do this in one day, but I took my time to prepare, make, have it, and then clean the mess the day after. It's not possible for me, energy-wise, to do this at once. It may seem lousy, but medication and energy keep me from preparing birthdays last-minute and cleaning the very same day. Just too hard. 

Sometimes I dream off a whole Christmas celebration at my home, all luxurious, well-prepared and decorated with fancy Christmas kitchen ware and such. Dinner from an icon like Nigella Lawson or Donna Hay. But that's probably a bit too much. Given how much this small celabration took me. I think I'd rather stay gourmetting at mom's. But as far as this went- lovely.  

There are also people who do this every sunday with a much larger group off relatives, but I think I would not be capable to do that either. Just too much energy, too over-prickling. Every often is a much better idea for someone as low in their energy as me. Man, I can't even watch TV or cook like an ordinairy person. That's the good thing off protected living: Being annoying with your disease as much as needed, without being in the way off someone. But a small birthday celebration my style was possible. I kinda liked how it went. Without too much trouble. I really have to re-gain energy from it, but that's how lame and low my energy level is at the moment. 

Allright, that's about it for now- 


Thank you for reading. 



 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten