woensdag 7 augustus 2024

Good evening at the 7th off August, 2024.

 Good evening everyone, 


Today has been too bright, and too sunny for my liking. 



*


The situation in the world makes cranky. I don't seem to be capable to withstand, but it's not only the world that drives me mad. 

I'm a bit out off my mind. And I have the idea, people might think predicting the war's end is a little distastefull later on. As if we can't look worse later on. Tasteless, and vulgair, and everything I shouldn't do. Except if I was crystal clear certain. So I quit predicting the future in public. 

That's how I feel these days: Fed up, from summer heath. The situation in the world, and so on. I'm not really realistic, I also got voices and delusions out off fear. I wish there was a remedy to keep my dignity and my calmth. It can be over soon, it can take a while. I felt up to the ceiling from anger before. I have no clue how I got rid off it back then. It was after a heartbreak. I had to sit on my hands not to act out off anger. 

But here we are, nobody got killed. Maybe I feel better when Summer's done, and temperatures are back to normal. I don't do well in summer heath. Life could be harder, life could be easier. Next week, it's leaping up to 31 degrees celsius in this place. I don't like. 

A positive point about this day, was my youngest brother coming to visit for my birthday, because he had to work this weekend. So I could display my dishware again on an ordinairy Wednesday, and share a pastry on a weekday. 



I love it to feel fancy with these, and do coffee or tea with people. My youngest brother is a straight, geeky  man, he couldn't feel less at ease with it than he did, but I love it. He loved the pastry, though. 

I don't have the occasion often to have people over for coffee and a pastry on my nice dishware. Birthdays really are one off the rare times I got it. 

I'm playing Elvis Presley at the moment. It's the best music for hot days in my opinion somehow, and I can't explain to you why I think so. Elvis hits the nail during hot summer days for me. It's not a hit, he's not in the news, he's just one off the best during summer. And it cheers me up. I feel a little less somber and fed up when playing Elvis. Maybe Elvis understands my loneliness. I don't know. It's just very good. 

It helps me to withstand summer heath. So, Elvis and having coffee with my brother today. 

I don't have much to say about Mark's canary for this year. The 2024 wickerbeast was just a powerfull one, and I hope they know what they're doing. It's not to play with. It's actually a 'death corvus!!!!' 'Don't you mess with it!!!' But I keep on pointing at it as 'Mark's canary.' I don't know if I can survive their disaproval off my degradating, but it's uncle Mark's canary. ('Mark z'n kanarie') There's nothing dangerous about that thing. I have no points against it. 

And it helps me to laugh to relativate the Castlefest 2024 canary. 

I would like to end this weblog with the modern classic 'A little less conversation.' Elvis remix by Junkie XL, a 2002 hit. And still a cool one. 





Allright, that's about it for now- 



Thank you for reading. 

  





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten