maandag 29 juli 2024

Good evening at the 29tth off July, 2024.

 Good evening everyone, 



Today is dry, hot and annoyingly warm for a pale skinned person like me. 



*



Saturday I prepared a syrup waffle cake from a cake mix from a bottle. They sell these for Holland tack at Xenos. It was good and my fellow clients loved it. I served it on Sunday. 





The serving tray got from Zaanse Schans. It's been pricey, and the theme was 'Classic Dutch.' for this idea. 

To bake from scratch is too expensive. Baking packages are still more doable. The serving tray, however, was very pricey. 

I got issuesd with the heath. And my head hurts in the evening. Today was for grocery shopping, and I did so with a lip oil. Instead off the usuall lipstick. Warm weather requires lipgloss or lip oil to the supermarket in my idea. Lip oil is the 'IT'- lipproduct off these years. Mine was an Essence one, though. It's bluntly hot, my head hurts and it's sweaty. It's time to shower and then eat my salad. 


Allright, that's about it for now- 


Thank you for reading. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten