vrijdag 12 juli 2024

Good afternoon at the 12th off July, 2024.

 Good afternoon everyone, 



It's raining cats and dogs outside, it's nasty weather, but at least it's not too hot. 



*


What if I happen to have been wrong with the peace prediction all the time? And peace in Ukraine will be upon us sooner than 2028? It's a bit doubtfull. You can say I'm a charlatan if I don't got that right. I think this war won't last forever. I think it might be sooner peace than main 'common' prognosis. though. So that makes me a bit off an optimist. I can't help it, we might be at peace again next year. But count me an idiot if that's not the case. It's a bit doubtfull. It's such a cheerfull foresight, I almost don't dare to believe it. But who am I to be trusted with it? I'm not a renowed paragnost. I just learned to trust the 'worst case.' scenario's. But 2025 is a 'perfect case scenario.'

I got visions for a time after the war in the short term. So this won't last forever, still I don't know when it's about to happen. I'm too vague to pinpoint on. So don't trust me. 😩 

Still, the issues this country has to face if the war ends in the short term... it's not mild. I think the year to the ending off the war is the only vision I will make public, and after this it's done with public shared visions. It's not good for me. All the doubt and uncertainty, since mainly it doesn't let itself being pinpoint to a date, or a year. I heard that's with most others who have this. But it stresses me out to come off unreliable with it. Just like the trouble I got with 'the other world.' If I dare to do so again, but to predict the war on the (removed) Vana Events forum,  was a bad idea. It's best to keep things for myself. It's too big for me to get involved in public predicting, I feel it's too stressfull. So, no to public predicting after this anymore. I don't take it well. 😩 


Allright, that's about it for now - 


Thank you for reading. 

    


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten