zondag 28 juli 2024

Good evening at the 28th off July, 2024.

 Good evening everyone, 


Today was sunny and bright. For me this type off weather is not preferable. 



*


I think I can't make a bet for, say, a cow to it, but I think 2025 the Russia-Ukraine war will end. It's a thought. I think I can't bet for a cow, like how the old farmers would say. 'Je kunt er een koe om verwedden.' But I doubt, but maybe it's true. It's a preferable foresight, and the crisis to end at 2026. It's THE most preferable situation, and concerts and big parties at Maddison square gardens in New York, and all over the world, and not a nucleair threat in sight. That would be the best ending possible. Best situation, best circumstances, and there won't be babies born as poor as the streetbricks anymore if they would do that. It's an amazing end. But it's if world leaders would come to agreement. I should sigh in relief, but I foresaw a death bad ending untill 2032 for the crisis, and the world being devastated. Really, down to it's flat ass. Maybe there is time to end the war before that happens. Otherwise Western society is somewhat doomed. Not to speak off Ukraine if they would really use Cetan to it. If it could be beforehand, that would be much, MUCH better. It's a positive scenario, with a very positive outcome. So, 2025 is the most positive for now. But then it has to happen. It simply has to happen. Later than that would be criminal. 

The world could use it to sigh in relief. It's a whole lot off stress off off our shoulders. Maybe I have been over-acting on the point 'war with Russia.' if that happens. Peace should happen. 

Allright, that;s about it for now- Thank you for reading. 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten