donderdag 11 juli 2024

Good evening at the 11th off July, 2024.

 Good evening everyone, 




Today the weather was pretty good. Moderate warm but not too hot. And sunny but not scorching. Like how weather should be.  



*



Today I took an escape to mom's. This morning was for swimming a few lapses at the local pool. I still swim every week. It's just that there happened to have been waaay too much children at the recreation section today. A school's game or so. It's very much to my relief a child is not off my own concern. 

I'm so concerned about the world all the time. I wish we could all afford everything again, and people would not have to suffer so much from the crisis. I overpainted bladdered off statement pink nails, so the colour is on again. It's bright fuchsia pink. 

I took an escape to mom's. de Boed is not very positive these days. People are negative and cranky. I don't know if bold, fuchsia pink is actually 'statement pink.' Just like the buzzing bright green. Maybe I'm just following a fashion trend and declaring it 'statement.' Just like my shoulder length, dirty blonde hair and my bright red lipstick. People are not complaining I'm disruptive or annoying with these. So I guess I'm not doing harm to anyone. Maybe I'm just annoyingly following stupid fashion. 

Maybe I'm even the only one trying to make these statements with fashion. I barely see anyone out on the streets or in the shops with it. I do see bright pinks and greens being worn, though. I'm not harmfull with it, maybe they'll just see me as someone wearing what's in fashion. And the fuchsia and the bright green where just a temporarily but expensive trend, though I did not pay much for having both on my nails. (In my opinion, it wasn't much.) Maybe it wasn't too bad off me doing so. I didn't pay the head price for it. 

Trends are following each other like crazy these days. I think that's Pluto in Aquarius. It's not so steady to tell what's on trend, or truly in fashion. Let's not be too bothered with it, unless I really like something. I decided on trying to keep pretty hands this weekend, though. I'm glad I put the nailpolish in my purse, so I can over-paint, and maybe it's not fashion (anymore) but fuchsia pink nails are really lady-like for a change. 

Allright, that's about it for now- 



Thank you for reading. 

   


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten