zaterdag 20 juli 2024

Good morning at the 20th off July, 2024.

 Good morning everyone, 



Today is a warm day in the Netherlands, it's not much to my liking, I'm not good at standing heath. 


*



I'm not doing bad, I can cope with my crush on mister Ed, the pagan hunk. I can withstand it and mentally I don't flip over it anymore. It's so hard to withstand crushes and lust when you're mental. To the point where mental health comes first and you have to let them go if you're sane enough to understand that. But I can handle it. Though it was hard. 

I popped the laundry in the machine, and now it's in the dryer. I had coffee this morning, and I polished my nails fuchsia. It's a hot, lazy Saturday morning. I'm taking it easy, I should drink more water. It's recommended to drink plenty off water when it's this hot. I'm typing this while my nails dry. I mentioned nailpolish dries easy when I type weblogs, and I got 'something on hand.' when it's drying. I haven't typed in ages, so it feels. But maybe there was little to write about. Just life, plain and easy every day life. 

I cope with the crisis a bit easier since my caretaker said: 'We're in it for some time now, people learn to deal with it. It's not so hard.' It took tension off my shoulder. It's a sane thing to say. She said people are used to it, and have learned to cope. Learned to deal with this economic crisis, instead off being in missery. It does good to my tensions about it. I felt such pity with them. It's good for my stress to realise people 'can do it.' So to say. 

It's what I mention, people can deal with it. And it doesn't seem too hard for them. But maybe that's me and this surrounding. This place is as poor as the streetbricks, but when they say they can cope, it's not too bad for now. Still I hope we will get out off it soon. And people aren't too troubled by it. Still, but really- it's stressive. Especially for a sensitive soul like me. 

Personally, I think to eat fresh vegetables and to be clean with A-brands counts as my personal biggest luxury off these days. Fresh fruits, fresh vegetables, good home-cooked foods, and for today- clean laundry. And fresh A-brand coffee in the morning. I think I should be gratefull for these. And offcourse, Thursday swimming each week. It's on summer retraite, but the first week off September, it starts again. I love to swim. And I love vergetables. I eat plenty off them. 

Maybe all my generation peers from this place can brag about is too have eaten fresh vegetables in their youth, during the crisis. Being 'such snobs.' Because the cucumber, the paprika and the carrots where perfectly fresh. But that's all we can do. All the other luxury simply wasn't there, or for us. Poor as the streetbricks as most off us are. We can't even go on summer vacation. And we usually wear too little make-up and expensive clothes to be snobs about it. 'But the vegetables? Perfect!' But then you're a real poor Zaanstad snob. And no, they don't come from the market anymore, but the supermarket in my case. Fresh fruits and vegetables and perfect home cooking with them is my pride. It's 'important.' for someone with my poor social status. As far as I have one. I think it's as low as the streetbricks, but to cook propper meals with fresh supermarket vegetables is our pride. 

Today is for trying to get in enough water, and keeping calm during this heath. My nailpolish has dried, and it's almost luxury I used top coat on top off it. Essence, but what else? Fuchsia pink statement nails! But I'm not certain if fuchsia was just a trend, or an actuall statement colour. But I think it works for summer, or for a very feminin Christmas look, somewhere in a luxurious time. But let's not start about Christmas yet! We're dealing with summer! Still, fuchsia pink, and it's almost joyous. Almost scandalous if I wasn't to think it's 'statement.' for these times. 

I would like to see perfect research on these times when it's all done. in as much fields as possible. We lack so much information, we're almost blind during crisis and war-time. It's pretty dangerous and lame. But maybe it can only be answered afterwards. Still, I got questions I want them to answer. Research on marks and poverty causes by the crisis, what people suffered on, I want them to do those researches, and causes to the crisis I want them to research. I want this to become more open and clear. It should be done over and over again, maybe in times with a brighter look on these times. What where they up to? I wish for it to become clear. 

Allright, that's about it for now- 


Thank you for reading. 





    

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten