zondag 21 juli 2024

Good evening at the 21st off July, 2024.

 Good evening everyone, 


Today was damp and warm, but not overly hot anymore. It even had rainshowers. 



*


I heard on the radio Zelensky wanted to discuss peace, on behave off giving up land to the Russians. It could be peace will be here much sooner if they all will agree. And Russia agrees with it's suggestions for peace, it could be here within 6 to 7 months, and the crisis can be over next year. But that'd be all theoretically. I have no vision about it, 

But the crisis could be very well over next year if they all would agree upon it. Including the Ukraine war, but to our very loss. I should beware with it, since this is all rumor and positive prognosis, despite The West will lose a war. Something we can't win from Russia, Russia wins all it's wars. So far, Russia has never lost a war. But would that not be great if it would all end before this Christmas? On cost off our loss. 

I feel like a charlatan worse than a tabloid, since it's speculation and I got it from the news. It's better than being a charlatan in a tabloid, but now I got it stated on the internet: I suck at forced future predicting. And I can't say it's real. Even I could not see this happening. But with a little luck, it will happen, and we can afford again. Offcourse prices will be lower if peace comes more early. And grain is affordable again. But victory for the Russians in that case. So little to celebrate for the west. 


Allright, that's about it for now- 


Thank you for reading. 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten