vrijdag 4 oktober 2024

Good afternoon at the 4th off October, 2024.

 Good afternoon everyone, 



Today is nice and sunny for a day in fall. 


*



I will be serving coffee this afternoon with this on my lips. It's Essence Crystal Clear lipgloss, as clear and scentless as water. But it's innocent. It's not a kissing potion, doesn't belong in a Vampire Witch's boudoir, and it's probably just what I need to look groomed at serving coffee today. I got a skinny mascara on my lashes, and my eyebrows are neatly plucked. My cousin and the neighbours have nothing to complain about. 



And it's all clear skin on me. I'm not after someone, I'm just there to serve people the best coffee in the whole wide surrounding this afternoon. And I got a 90's nude on my nails that doesn't look like poison either, I look simple yet nice enough, and that's what we aim for. 


 


I got this on my eyelashes. And some clear eyebrow gel from Essence. 



Essence lash brow gel mascara. I swear, I eat these. But that's due to thick eyebrows like mine. It needs to be groomed and held in place. 

 'Are you trying to potion me, or poison me?' Well, not today. Today it's just an attempt to refined delicacy. Maybe I should be glad for strict unwritten rules on what's allowed and what not. They also occure to less interesting men and women. Let's be gratefull instead off seeing it as a burden. And it depends on where you are and who you ask, but in this place, my face is enough like this today. 

I hear people laughing about me for not wearing much make-up, I'm probably the talk off town at some places. A woman my age should be indulging in make-up according to the unwritten rules for millenials. But that's just not 'me.' I prefer to keep it sane and decent. Like always. I rather believe in 'to guild the lily.' Instead off re-painting the entire flower. But that's my opinion. And clear lipgloss keeps me from biting a neck.   


Allright, that's about it for now- 


Thank you for reading.     

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten