donderdag 17 oktober 2024

Good evening at the 17th off October, 2024.

 Good evening everyone, 


Today was a cloudy day in Autumn. 


*


I'm typing this while my nails are drying. I have a weekend ahead off family visiting. I don't know if it's this time off era, but I feel like such a craving for green. Just like someone can feel like eating nasi, or a certain potato chips, I feel like wearing nice green tones. So my nails are 'inner Peas' by Essence. Green as my current camouflage colour? Almost. But it's nice. It's the colour off the heart-chakra, the planet Uranus in Taurus and it feels safe and comfortable wearing it. It's not a bad colour, and the neighbours don't mind. 

Uranus in Taurus requires conventional, traditional ways to get what you need out off a situation. And nice greens compliment that. 

I got some more pictures from my phone from Zaandijk, my home town. I hope you don't mind me posting them. 







 

Last one is a really nice overvieuw on the river Zaan, if you walk up to the rowing club, and look back, you get a really nice overvieuw over the windmills and de Zaanse Schans. I had the luck the weather was working with when I photographed. It looks romantic that way. Almost from a children's book or a movie, or a fairytale. Almost like Wind in the Willows. Upcoming Monday, I will photograph at de Zaanse Schans. I might take several pictures spread over several days, if one day on it's own is too much. Having to walk to get more sleep ain't so bad, after all. These subjects are timeless, they can't be taken away. De Zaan, the Windmills, the old fashioned culture off the Netherlands. It's in our heart. And it should remain. And it doesn't matter if you're rich or poor, they are free for the eye to see. 

This morning was for coffee service. I have been serving coffee at de Boed as my volunteer job. I make good coffee, compliments all over again. It's good we still have it. 


Allright, that's about it for now- 


Thank you for reading.   

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten