maandag 7 oktober 2024

Good evening at the 10th off October, 2024.

 Good evening everyone, 


Today was a nice and sunny day in fall with every now and then a rainshower. 



*


I have something idiotic in my head, and I let you know this as my nailpolish dries, since that's what blogging is perfect for: To let painted nails dry while writing. 

But it could be peace before this very Christmas. I'm the worst idiot out there if it isn't true, it's almost too optimistic, and I got it whispered in by 'voices.' But honest, couldn't it be peace tomorrow if they would all come to the right agreement? I'm a charlatan, and prediciting out loud in public is too hard, but I think it could be peace in Ukraine before Christmas 2024. And the world will not be so doomed like when it will be pulled over 2028, for example. It would be so much better off with peace and calmth in Western Europe after that! 

But honest, in my mind everything is possible right now. It's blurry, vague and unclear. But peace before Christmas this year? Just an idea. Yes, please! 

Tomorrow is for a small occasion at de Boed, so it's for the green shade 'Inner Peas.' By Essence. I made the goodbye treats, I have been baking all afternoon in their kitchen for them. Two Dutch applepies, a quark tart and a Monchou cake. We're about to wave a care taker goodbye who has been on this location for quite long. And they asked me to bake. And that's been my afternoon: Kinda buisy, but people will be thankfull for my treats tomorrow. 


Edit: I honestly personally think next year will still be war in Ukraine, just what I personally think when I see it dry. I think we still have to grid our teeth when it comes to prices and luxury next year. 


Allright, that's about it for now- 


Thank you for reading.  



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten