donderdag 3 oktober 2024

Good evening at the 3th off October, 2024.

 Good evening everyone, 



Today has been cold but somewhat sunny. I remember being on the bench at the coi-carp pond, enjoying it. It was fresh, but kinda acceptable. 


*


What bends the rules off 'acceptable make-up' versus 'wickedly awesome' nowadays? Question, and it's THE biggest trend for about 8 years in a row? It's 90's! 

It's not overkill, it's subtile and classy, always looks good on everyone, and it's perfectly fit for daily live in a conservative place. Especially when it's the main trend, according to VOGUE. And has been almost a decade. And I don't mean the 90's itself, I mean this very decade. 

I want to look good, not overly done, but better than my no- make-up self, in a way that's approved by all. 90's glam kinda works. And caretakers think it's 'very cool.' Also given some are my age. We're from the 90's. So they understand, or try to understand and appreciate. If this decade had a style, it'd be 90's. Cheap to maintain during a crisis, and it doesn't cost money to develop, or so I think. It saves the companies money. But I'm not here to question motives. I just wish to point out that 'cool' equals 90's these days. And everyone loves it. It works. And nobody bats an eye for it. 



I got a 90's supermodel shade in my purse that came to save the day. It's Cream Supreme by IsaDora, and when my hands need a pick me up, like tonight, and everything else fails, I do that with a good hand cream. I painted my nails that shade with a new Essence topcoat on top, and to blog helps it dry. It makes my hands look feminine and nice. It's been in my purse for a while, and it's sold out everywhere, but 90's is modern timeless, and my advice if you seek something for a place where the rules are a bit rigid when it comes to make-up. It's a bit dry, but I think I need to tell we're at world's end here when it comes to 'acceptable.' People are used to nothing, and can take nothing when it comes to styles. I don't like to hang out dirty laundry, but they're a bit mad when it comes to that here. Since 90's is not overdone, yet it's cool, yet it's pleasing for everyone, I try a bit with that. In a way that's modest enough not to look vulgair. It stretches out to a lot off points for requirements for acceptable make-up. And yes, it's still wickedly awesome when you do it well. 

I hope I'll be forgiven when they ask, 'Why wheren't you so prone with your style?' 'Since I'm stuck to a place where I have to live up to tight rules and look fresh and normal rather than drawn to the obvious.' Since I wish to be accepted, I agree upon it and take these every day rules for common people. And to be honest, they're nice enough to me to make me find it acceptable to look acceptable. That's the story behind my 90's make up, and modest style off clothing. I think it's offensive for alternatives. People who always claimed I 'Never took them serious.' But they can shove it down their ass by now. I'm not into their rules anymore. I have a life to live. So yes, 90's to please the common eye. 


Allright, that's about it for now- 


Thank you for reading. 



     





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten