dinsdag 1 oktober 2024

Good evening at the 1st off October, 2024.

 Good evening everyone, 


Today has been rainy, cloudy and fresh in the Netherlands. 



*






Today, I did purchase in the Bloom' light by Essence, namely the lipgloss. It's vampy, it's cool and looks pretty, without it looking too much at de Boed, community centre in Zaandijk during their Bingo afternoon. Elderly ladies and care takers don't take offence, while I felt awesome with it. I mean, it's raspberry colour with berry scent, officially. Old women probably think I try to mock them when I call it offensive. The package is midnight vamp, the product itself is innocent. I also purchased the eyeshadow, but it's not too offensive either. I kept my promise to my cousin today. Only mascara, and a hint off in the Bloom' light lipgloss. And flaunting was to the coffee lady. I showed her the package. And made some small talk about it. She thought it was cool. 

It's something, trying not to be offensive and over the line. It's getting a bit blurred at the point where I start to think off it as a Vampire Witch Potion to seduce. But my fancy wasn't present today, and no one took offense. 

The question: To wear or not to wear when my fancy is present, and show him what a vampire witch can do. But I better keep my hands off. Also, I think in a true Vampire Witch it's the eyeliner that does it. Like in Twilight. It's usually not the kissing potion that does it. In movies, they have cherry red lips, cherry coke lips, burgundy on their lips. And now that would not be favourable among de Boed and it's clients and staff. Naw, I better keep my hands off. It's kinda sensitive with him. But I think off kissing potions all the time with this situation. It's not favourable. Essence Juicy bomb lipgloss and lip oil with fruit flavors. 'Does it make a diffrence if a girl would use them for you?' I asked fellow clients, and they couldn't directly answer. But it made them kinda insecure and blushy when asking that. But I'm not about to kiss them with a kissing potion. I better keep my hands at home. 

For me to have purchased it was because it was right in front off my nose at the drugstore this morning. It felt too good to resist to buy. Just like my impossible fancy. It's like someone holds an ice cream in front off my nose and I'm not allowed to eat it. And vampire witch doesn't hit the nail for him. But I think a vampire witch would be a perfect seductress. I better keep the lipgloss for a Bingo afternoon. I think I would make a fool out off myself if I would try something more than that with it. I won today's Bingo and games' afternoon, though. It was nice to use my brain with those puzzles. It was better than to let it being covered in dust whem just coffeeing. I felt inspired to participate again. I think I should not allow the vampire witch in myself to truly smooch someone and assault. I better don't over-do on vampy make-up, and make people uncomfortable with myself. It's not handy. I think there's a diffrence in thinking something, and actually acting out on it with men. But I own a wickedly cool lipgloss since today, and I think it's just to flaunt as something very cool among everyone. Not as a seductive potion! I would make such a pig out off myself if I would. I better behave. 

Allright, that's about it for now- 


Thank you for reading! 

 

 



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten