zaterdag 13 juni 2020

Good afternoon at the 13th off June, 2020


Good afternoon everyone.


The world after quarantine. 

We're finally getting out off quarantine, and I wonder how everything will go afterward. There is less space in busses and in shops, and the world still isn't fit enough for a full recovery. I wonder how everything will solve in such a society.

I've heard people at work say that it's part off the 1%'s hidden agenda to change the world and set it to their hand. Like, changing the common law as easy as this.

I have been fighting the 1%'s hidden agenda for quite some time my way. Like taking part in protest actions and being part off a left winged political party in the Netherlands. I don't know if I can say that works. At least doing something feels better than to be a victim.

But do I think all off this Corona thing is part off a hidden agenda? One off the things known these days is that the COVID-19 virus has been created in some sort off virus laboratory in China, and that it hasn't been developed in nature. I wonder, I wish I could do something about it, but I am just a common civillian without any scientific degree, so I can't solve this, even if I wanted to.

There are a lot off theories about everything being part off an evil plan. I'm not so sure about what to do about it anymore. Or what to believe about this. 

What is true, is that busses take less passengers, 'de Boed.' takes in less clients because they have less space for everyone, schools and shops can't take in a lot off people, and I think this n't suitable for a world with such a large population as ours. Less people can use less facilities, but we are with so many people, and more people need what's offered than what they got offered at the moment.

I'm against killing the overpopulation, that would be extremely cruel and most off the time I'm against violence. I think everyone has the right to live in this world. The advice the government gives is to stay at home for most people if you don't have anything important to do outside. Is that acceptable? I suppose even if you don't have a job, you have the right for a coffee break at some place every often if you need air.

Usually have been on the side off simply taking this quarantine for a while untill Corona is solved, but I don't want to be the victim off some sort off trick belonging to a hidden agenda.

Somehow I hope this will be some sort off cool story to the generations after this. And that it will stay at that. I'm not even sure about how optimistic I should be at this moment. At the news they are afraid off a second wave off Corona if everyone goes outside the way they do at this moment. As little as they already do. 

I don't want to get afraid off everything happening. I wish to keep my head held high and withstand everything as good as possible without it taking the best off me. I suppose that's the best way to overcome everything.

I hope you people are taking it fine and not loosing your mind over the current 'New normal society.' as they call it.

Allright, that's about it for this blog post.

Thank you for reading. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten