vrijdag 19 juni 2020

Good evening at the 19th off June, 2020.


Good evening everyone,


Today is for visiting my family. My oldest younger brother has turned 26. I have given him three cookbooks on Asian food, as he loves to cook Asian. I asked him to invite me over when he's about to try something. My mom keeps on telling me he's a good cook. He seemed to like his presents. It was a good bet to buy him those. 

They have a new kitten named Johnny, and it's able to do something most things / beings can't anymore: he makes me happy and all warm and fuzzy inside. It's fun to have cats surrounding me again. I needed an escape from my appartment, it's good to be here and feel my mind getting at peace again. I suppose I'm in my house for too long sometimes. Everyone needs fresh air every often. Though I'm not the person to go out often. Usually I just stick inside my house and refuse to get out most off the time. Even to take a walk seems to be too much. Am I just lazy, or afraid to get myself out? It's a mixture off both. Aside from going to work or 'de Boed.' I don't do much. It's not the time to go out often since Corona is around, but overthinking it, I could move my ass a bit more every often and do more fun things.

I know it can do damage to your mental health to overwork yourself, but hey, even I need to go out every now and then. I have planned a second trip to this house already. I feel like I could spend summer in my parental home, but I doubt if they would agree. 

**

I'm onto a novell named 'Extremely loud and incredibly close.'  (Vertaald: Extreem luid en ongelofelijk dichtbij.) by Jonathan Safran Foer. I take breaks from reading every often when I'm onto it, I found it in the second hand shop where the Upcycling shop is located these days and it's captivating. I like it. It's fun to me to read such an intelligent book, though it's a mental challenge to read. It's about a very intelligent 9 year old boy in New York city who has lost his father during 9/11 and who searches the use off a mysterious key his father has left. I haven't finished it yet.

I think it wasn't a good thing to tell my mom I'm into reading these days, she has lend me a pile off about 7 big books she thought I might like. It's a bit much for me to read all off that soon. Especially since I rather would have searched and purchased my own taste in books. I still think off the pile as a challenge and some titels appeal to me. Still I give myself quite some time to read all off it if I'm capable to.

A person who doesn't go out often has to have something to do to spend their time. I have been reading a few books every often when I didn't go out. I have borrowed three off them from my mom and now she feels like being my personal librarian. I appreciate her enthousiasm into sharing her favourite books with me, though.

***

           





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten