vrijdag 19 juni 2020

How to fight the nonsense.


I can take it perfectly, I suppose I'm doing fine when it comes to that.

I sometimes wonder if there is a website dedicated to me, filled with gossip and lies, or a social webpage somehow. I have this idea for quite some time. 'cause asking in person has never came to annyone's mind. I suppose some off their ideas are just based on lies. Depending on the way they act towards me, still after too many years after telling everyone to 'Let it go.' And take it with a Limb off Salt. I suppose they weren't talking to me when they said that, still it's something I do. I relativate the nonsense to something painfull but stricktly unimportant to survive. 

what is there to do but to stay strong, and fill your true life with doing good? It's an idea for those who befall victim to bad internet hypes and everything that surrounds it: Start doing all kind off good things in your life, help others and do good for your local community. And end up with the perfect conclusion that it's not about you what they gossip. That can't be, because you know better and you've always done and been better than the lies. Usually those lies come from people who have no true life themselves. That's all there is. I do have my fears for them, but I know they are jealous and just after something to get over with their meaningless days. While my life is filled with adventure, nice things  and appreciation. 

To act kind every day and make people happy is my trick to keep my head held up high. I can sense some stupid vulture getting at war with me already for even reading these mentionings, but it's their fault and their powerlessness and I stick at that.

To be truly good and be off true meaning for other people who appreciate can breathe air under your wings the internet can't break.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten