woensdag 14 april 2021

A good shot off Moderna

 Good evening everyone, 


Today was cold yet sunny outside. I felt a bit cold all day and at night it's freezing while during day time spring finally shows through. Daffodils are blowing everywhere and Japanese cherry trees are about to bloom.  

*


I had my second injection off Moderna yesterday afternoon, and I still feel a bit sore on my shoulder because off it. During midnight I felt dizzy, but that was because I had the brilliant idea to lay on my shoulder and ignore the pain for a while to see if I could sleep on it. I ended up dizzy instead. I called Leviaan's night service and they told me to go back to bed and sleep so the dizzyness would fade. On my other shoulder offcourse. But if everything is fine (I'm still sore but I learned my lesson not to lay on that shoulder for a while) I'm about to be protected against Corona from now on. Things work out for you if you live protected in a care home like me. I feel like taking a bit more rest tomorrow since previous weeks have been very buisy for me and I can use a weekend off rest. I have been making Wednesday Soup today for de Boed, I made a version to Minnestrone soup and people loved their soups filled with vegetables. I'm not allowed to cook during weekends any time soon, but I can make the best off Wednesday Soup each week. I made a large pot off it so tomorrow they'll have another portion and I'm proud people love my soup. 

I'm tired and annoyed by the matter that I'm doing hard sleeping in at night. I lay awake for quite some time untill I truly sleep and it takes long for me to sleep. It's impossible to take naps during daytime somehow. I'm too exhausted to continue at the Upcycling. I quit there a few weeks ago since I couldn't bring up energy or willpower anymore to continue. I can go back any time when I feel like it, but for now it's good they sweeped me off the list to make place for someone else. I have been told they are going to miss me and my bakings for them. Sometimes life is like that. I have been making a bracelet during 'Jewelry making.' previous monday and donated that to de Boed's outlet shop. I still do small things. I'm somewhat glad I have more time on tuesdays instead off working so I have more space for medical appointments and appointments with care-takers. Life is buisy when you're in mental health care and it's a bit more than what I can take at this moment. 

I'm doing well mentally. I can't bring up much energy, but I feel well and feel calm in my mind. I just have to be beware off my limits and that is going to take place this weekend. I have no appointments and no promises to do something, so it's going to be mine. 

Allright, that's about this for now. Thank you for reading.    

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten