donderdag 8 april 2021

Good evening at the 8th off April, 2021.

 Good evening everyone, 

Today it's just as gloomy, cold and rainy as any other day these days. It's moody weather so to say, you almost got why some people are always cranky. Covid-numbers are decreasing, finally. There is sight on a relief off our lock down by the end off April. Finally. 

*


I decided on to take an escape to my parent's house and that's where I am this weekend. Hector the ladybug whispered in good answers while I was playing scrabble with my mom. During the trip to this place he was somewhat moody. I belief he got sick off being stuck in my head, and off the lockdown. And give him his right. He could use a plate off well cooked foods, or a nice dessert, or something baked for him but he's imaginairy. He can excist but he would never be capable to eat anything I make for humans. Ladybugs aren't supposed to eat human food, but Hector is half-human, half-ladybug and he's still friendly to me despite being cranky. Err... he can excist? He excists in my mind and is as real as a mental voice probably can be. not much real at all, except for being a cute mental image with a personality. I made a drawing off him some time ago and I believe I might post that on here. I'm not a good drawer, but it's as good as I can portray someone out off my mind. Maybe Hector is a Tuatha dé Danann. (Ancient Irish for member off the fairy folk) and that could be a perfect explaination off what he actually is. Some sort off a fairy. He prefers to keep quiet if I ask him about that. I never had voices as lively as he is. It's hard to keep him away since I see him almost as a friend when we talk. 

Tomorrow I decided to pick up some spoons here and cook for mom and everyone else around here. it gives me something to be busy with during the day and as said, it's a perfect thing to do on a cold and boring day like tomorrow. And they deserve that. I will make them Indonesian gado gado for main course, and apple crumble for dessert. It helps that they offered me to do grocery shopping for that. I hope it helps to chase away the rain in our minds tomorrow. Rainy days can be (mentally) chased away with good foods, I am a firm believer off that. 

Allright, that's about it for now. 

Thank you for reading.     

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten