vrijdag 9 april 2021

Vana Events has given me my right, and told me they where sorry finally

 Good late night everyone, 


*After a small 10 years off fighting, Mark van der Stelt finally admitted he was wrong all the time and he told me he was sorry about the entire procedure off keeping me waiting in the first place for 5 annoying months, and the lying about why they rejected me afterwards. 

Then he asked me if I could forgive them for all the nonsensicall wickerbeasts dedicated to put me in my place and then he was sorry for all the slutshaming and whore calling the main part off alternative festivall goers was up to, just as the harassing staring in the street and the cat calling done by some off those. From now on it's strictly forbidden to call me a whore and to stare me to the ground in public or on any Vana Event. Wickerbeasts won't be any longer dedicated to me, but will be restored back to their original meaning: Ancient Celtic symbols with a powerfull meaning to those who wish to place an offer or a wish inside. 

Pepijn was sorry for being a jerk several times towards me after I was almost sure we had talked things over. He will stop assaulting sticking out off his tongue from now on. 

After asking them why they kept on with this fight for about 10 years and never truly made things right with me, they replied: 'We had a morron stuck up with his pride being in love with you for all this time. And his wife was jealous off you all the time along with that. That's with the wickerbeasts, the gossip and the taring. but he couldn't take his own stupidity anymore and that's why we told you we are sorry. You where right all along.' 


*This is based on a fictional scenario. None off this was actually done by any off them and that's a big pity. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten