woensdag 25 augustus 2021

Good evening at the 25th off August, 2021.

 Good evening everyone, 


It's cold and cloudy today. There has been no rain, and it's the perfect weather for soup. A large pot off fresh made soup. 


*


Today was for excellent Morroccan Harrira. A filled Morroccan soup with lentils and chickpeas, amongside a ton off fresh vegetables and spices. It was one big succes at de Boed today for Wednesday Soup. It was one off my bigger successes when it comes to soup making. Strictly seen it wasn't vegetarian since I used a few chicken broth cubes alongside the vegetable broth but it was nevertless one off my best soups.  

It's the perfect weather for excellent cooking today. Life starts it's old routine after school holidays, and it's best to make the best off it instead off feeling there is nothing to look forward to. Officially, summer is at it's end and Fall starts next month. It's kind off this period off change you should seek comfort or challenge in what the season offers in food and receipes. Hmm. I'm probably talking nonsense. Fall is the big cullinairy season. Still I think you should eat plenty off vitamins this season to keep from getting sick during the cold. Especially with a pandemic at it's end, it's important to stay fit. It's also one off the best seasons to eat a ton off mandarins and oranges as they come at their best in stores. It's also a good period to eat berries, like raspberries, blueberries and blackberries as they're at their best now in the west off Europe. 

It's said that if you 'eat with the season,' you get in all nutritients you need during that season each year and it's not a bad idea since it's also an affordable way to eat. I hear you thinking while reading about the berries 'It's an excellent season to eat muffins.' It's a way to get in your dose off fresh berries, I believe I'm going to be guilty on this one, but take note you also get in a lot off damaging carbs and fats that way. I shouldn't complain about that, I'm guilty when it comes to berry muffins. It's not something I should officially recommend as a healthy food to the audience, though. But I understand your point. Berry desserts are just too good. 

I feel tired but content today. It's been a while since I felt that way. I feel less scared from crime, but it's still no good atmosphere at de Boed. I wish you could see inside my head to see the diffrence. I feel better at this day and a bit 'refreshed.' But I can't say what caused that. I still don't dwell in overly positive energy, but somehow I'm not scared anymore and I can't explain why. I still have a long way to go from here untill I feel better, though. 


Allright, that's about it for now- Thank you for reading.    


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten