donderdag 3 augustus 2023

Good evening at the 3th off August, 2023.

 Good evening everyone, 


Today it was cold, grey and rainy in the Netherlands. It's no weather for summer, but somehow I feel as if I should not complain. It's not like it's scorching hot, and this type off weather is good for the soil. Previous year was way too dry, and other European countries are suffering under a heathwave. Rainshowers in August you say? It could be worse. 


*


Vana can sigh in relief, I won't be at Castlefest. Nevermore? Nevermore. 

Today I could have been mumbling and fighting in myself, doing nothing and just argueing with myself on the couch in my living room, driving myself batshit insane. But I went out to the chocolate shop at the corner, to have some fine, handmade chocolates and cappuccino in a fancy, old fashioned coffee mug. 



Vintage fancy coffeeing this way is fun and I love it. The vintage chocolate shop really does it for it's appearance and style to serve the cappucino and the chocolates like this. I just love it and I think I'm going to make this a habbit every often on a dreary day. What else is there to do in this area but this? I. Love. It. It's probably a life safer in autumn and winter, when the days are all cold and depressing. I really feel like a classic, old fashioned fancy lady from the chocolate advertisement from about a century ago. Having chocolates and coffee like this. 'Schone dame met chocolaat aan de Zaan.' Along those lines. 

*

I have been feeling quite bad for quite some time. Delusions, strange thinking, absent minded behaviour- all off it. I'm not well these days. I had medication enhighering, but so far it doesn't seem to work yet. I think the holiday scheldue at de Boed is asking too much off my habbit to adapt these days. A lot off things from the usual program are canceled due to summer vacation and I hate it. I decided to prepare de Boed a pot off fresh French onion soup (With French bread and grated cheese) next week to fill up a gasp. I think it will be received in gratitude. especially during a rainy period like this. I haven't been capable to make soup for a while. It had it's reason, but it became another gasp during the week and I felt fed up with it, so I decided to pick it up again and skip the stupid reason. I simply hope health care will understand. I'm not doing well.  

The next period we live in will be a hard one. I hope you people out there are prepared for another crisis year and take good care off yourselves. It's not easy being poor, especially during these murderous crisis days. I hope you find ways to survive somehow. I'm not the queen, I should not speech or preach, but I feel with most people. I also hope you have your priorities straight this crisis, and keep in sight what is really important, and what we better can ditch for now. I hope you come round despite it all.

Keep your head held up high despite it all. And I hope you have a hot drink and something fun to do this evening. 

Allright, that's about it for now- 


Thank you for reading.    

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten