maandag 28 augustus 2023

Good morning at the 28th off August, 2023.

 Good morning everyone, 


It´s the middle off the night, my curtains are closed and I can´t see the weather at this point. I don´t even see if there is a moon out, or rainclouds. 


*


It's around 03.00 AM, I can't sleep. I think I'm stuck inside a delusion off some sort. I should call Leviaan's night service and ask for an emergency pill. I just can't set myself to it for now. I'm burning white sage incense instead, setting myself behind my computer and blog it out. 

I have no intention to offend someone in this weblog. This weblog is a honest statement with true opinions. Shatters off offence fall in such a case, but it's not attention whoring or directly ment as bullying. I rather see myself as an opinion maker. Like those intelectual types in the newspaper try. I'm not as good as them, but they are what I'm intending to do here. Not the internet influencers. Though intelectual journalists can be influencers. (Let's hope some off them are.) 

In one off my next lives, I'm going to try to head for a journalistic education and write for a renewed newspaper. Maybe people can calculate me a bit better if I would have done that. Now I'm simply seen as a weirdo, an attentionwhore, a maverick and a liar. It's perfect for my enemies to wash their own reputation clean with mine. But it's not what I'm trying to do here. If my enemies where more sane, I would probably be treated with more sane respect. It truly lacks off that with them. 

What in the world is better than coffee and nailpolish? De Boed has the luck someone donated a perfect bottle off nailpolish from an expensive brand, collaborated with a coffee brand as their theme. It's Collistar togheter with Illy and the colour is called Moka. The lable on the bottle is somewhat unreadable printed, and that's probably how de Boed got it. It's pretty expensive stuff usually, and it smells good, it has a cute golden coffee bean inside a shiny, fancy drawn golden heart on top and it's a beautifull, christmasy shade off burgundy mixed with brown. Usually de Boed's collective nailpolish bin does with more cheap brands. I had the luck someone donated that to us, probably due to the unreadable lable. It's christmas combined with coffee, and it's perfect for me. This morning I put it on and it's to my liking. No one can see the lable was vague now it's on my fingernails. It's been a hint off luck this morning for me. 

A limited christmas coffee edition nailpolish this morning, and the usuall Sunday routine at de Boed. Except that I had coffee at my own home this afternoon. I think that might be the case with still being awake at 3.30 at night, without being capable to catch on sleep. 

My mom is the greatest. Last week, she send me a copy off the legendairy 'Wind in the willows.' by Kenneth Grahame, this time illustrated by Thibault Prague, under the art direction off Benjamin Lacombe. Wind in the willows being put in a new, beautifull, elaborated coat. perfectly written and designed. It's heartwarming, it's beautifull, it's everything you wish for in a children's book and it's utmost comforting to read. I got my version in Dutch, where it's called 'de Wind in de Wilgen.' And I can recommend it to anyone. It dates back from 1908, and it's 115 years old by now, but it hasn't lost it's power. It's only become better now Benjamin Lacombe has dusted it off. Ready for a whole new generation to read. I find the style from that era so comforting. The style off the classic English countryside. I love the entire work. And the story is great. Let's not forget that, either. A book is nothing without a good story and a warm writing style. If you wish on advice on something to read: Wind in the Willows. Preferably in this new version. Beautifull as it is. It truly cheers my soul up. It's something to fall in love with. 

It's almost 04.00 AM, I finally feel capable to catch up on some sleep. My mind is off the delusion, though it's still going round and round like crazy. I'm still not calm. Maybe I should take more time and wait a bit longer untill I feel safe and sound to go to bed. 


Allright, that's about it for now- 


Thank you for reading. 






   

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten