zondag 3 september 2023

Good evening at the 3th off September, 2023.

 Good evening everyone, 


Today the morning was cold and cloudy, but the afternoon was bright and sunny. 


*


Today was the first day off re-wearing clothes I already own for this fall / winter. Previous year I decided to re-wear what I bought then to save money, I think I'm gratefull to myself as this crisis deepens. It doesn't hurt to skip out on fashion trends. 


I wish to share with you the story on how I got to an MRI-scan for my brain. Be aware, this is a medical blog. 


It started with a bloodtest where I turned out to have a prolactin level in my blood that's too high. Prolactin is the hormone women who had babies produce to produce mother's milk. And it's also caused by mental medication for some strange and dark reason. It was -this- high, I got send to a doctor in the hospital. They told me a certain lob in my brain could be over-producing this hormone, which resulted in another bloodtest to see if that hormone lob did not over-produce other hormones, but that test was negative. So they wanted to put me in MRI to check if that lob inside my brain was out off control. 

Let's be honest with you, an MRI-test is something I'm not likely to forget easily. It's quite a happening where you have to wear headphones and a modern harnas and lay inside a tube which trills and produces loud noises for about 20 minutes. I expected them to find something. Something out off control since I'm a mental patient and I expected something to be visible inside my brain, but there was nothing. No tumor, no cracks, no strange bone growth in the way- It all looked perfect. They also couldn't detect an imperfection inside that lob they have been screening on. Nothing. It feels strange since my head itches and cramps a lot, but as far as that goes- it's not something visible. 

They confirmed it's been my medication that caused prolactin enhigherment. Which kinda sucks. I don't do well on these, but to find something better and more inocent is probably a lot off hard work for the upcoming period. Medication change sucks and feels hard to cope with. I have been on a lot off diffrent medications the previous years. So another rollercoaster to go through with it- Is just too bad. And somehow they all seem to over-produce prolactin and overweight. I'm unfertile and fat as an elephant due to medication. But it can't be helped since I'm mental. 


Allright, that's what I wanted to share with you, aside to this being the first day off re-wear winter. 

That's about it for now- 


Thank you for reading.  


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten