dinsdag 12 september 2023

Good morning at the 12th off September, 2023.

 Good morning everyone, 


My curtains are closed, but so to hear the rain and storms from the forecast have started, and it softly has started to rain. 


*


It's ten past midnight, and I can't sleep. It's the second night my system has to get used to less Lorazepame. A calmth medication which causes people to get sleep. I have been on it for a week, to finally sleep. I have been doing quite bad these days. Maybe common people in the west sense what happens in Ukraine, despite it being this far away. That war has quite some impact on the world. Maybe that's the reason for getting little sleep. I'm exhausted, but I can't get sleep. I should call the Leviaan nightwatch. They will bring me a Lora and that will drag me to sleep. But sometimes, just to sit in the livingroom at midnight when this happens works for a while. Though it has been a relief to sleep previous week, to be honest. 

I have been discussing politics with the voice in my head. It probably makes no sense, but there are elections this Autumn. 

Lorazepame has an adictive effect. To kick off from it has side effects and after one week off being on it, I probably have that issue here with you tonight. 


*


8.40: 

My method off just to sit in the living room for a while and to blog, has worked. After half an hour I got this exhausted and decided to go to sleep again and I slept untill the sun was out. This morning it's Autumn weather. It somehow feels like Autumn today. There's something cooler in the air that says 'It's going to Autumn.' if you're sensitive for that. 

It's still 19 degrees celsius and it's not really cold. But it's a relief with yesterday, where it was 10 to 12 degrees hotter. I just had breakfast and morning medication, and I'm not tired despite to have slept late. It ended well last night. 


Allright, that's about it for now- 


Thank you for reading.   


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten