dinsdag 12 september 2023

Good afternoon at the 12th off September, 2023.

 Good afternoon everyone, 


Today is sweaty and cloudy. The heath off previous heathwave is still present in the buildings and outside it's perfect swamp weather. Cloudy, here and there a raincloud but moderately warm. 


*


Today I kinda broke my decision to safe out on wrapping paper. I had nothing to do on a boring tuesday morning where the coffee tasted like too much (Not out off guilt, but the damp and warm weather made it taste a little less good than usual) and I thought to myself: 'Don't be such a partypooper this year, it's only 0,79 cents a roll for Sinterklaas wrapping paper at Action's.' 

So I went to Action's, bought two off them and then had lunch at the lunchroom there. It's the only thing I'm planning to do for the holidays. Except for christmas cards. I also ordered the boxes off laundry wash and softner online with massive discount. So I'm Sinterklaas ready when it arrives. In September already. 

Without the massive discount, (115 to 30, kinda comes in handy) I would never be capable to do it either. I'm not a rich woman, just someone who loves to be on the front row for a dime. Like the proverb translates 'Voor een kwartje op de eerste rang.' I have always done so, long before the crisis was here. I don't know if I still get away with that these days. But an eye for bargains comes in handy. I suppose they won't notice. 

However, the holiday spirit is to give. And to be togheter, but I think I wish to be togheter with my family this year. A selfish spirit during Christmas and the Yuletide should not be. Humans don't just live for themselves. I don't believe in that. 

If this world would share more, it would be easier for the poor people to overcome the crisis. That's my opinion. 

I wasn't a complete grinch and I had a good morning due to small holiday shopping. (Action's thinks like me. If you plan four months ahead, at least you can be sure you have it on stock.) 

Allright, that's about it for now- 


Thank you for reading. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten