maandag 11 september 2023

Good evening at the 11th off September, 2023.

 Good evening everyone, 


It's cloudy and warm. This morning started sunny annd bright. Tomorrow there will be thunderstorms according to the forecasts. 


*


I purchased a new laptop! To blog with this and it not to crash on everything goes incredibly smooth. My previous laptop dated from 2017 and was up for an update. It had even a key from it's keyboard to let loose. It's not to take everything sober, and we live in a crisis, but it was a need and I had small savings for occasions like this. To blog with this new machine goes smooth and nice. 

Let's do good things with this laptop: To order items among which stuff I'm about to donate, to write blood clumping weblogs, and to listen to even more great classic hits on YouTube. And to stay informed about the weather, my horoscope and The World. Without this, my evenings would all be the same and boring. 

I think it's an investment for the next upcoming years. And I had this with Back To School discount. I'm not going back to school, but the discount was nice. 

What else is there to share with you? 

Probably that I'm on a hormone pill to cause periods. And if they stay out, the doctor is going to prescribe it as a cure every three times a year. It's that bad with my menstrual bleeding. The doctor has to get involved. I'm having fertility issues, I've had them my entire life, and for a grown woman to bleed every three times a year, is highly preferable. Which I don't do. So I need a little help with that. 

And then these days, the last days off Summer 2023. I have to sit them out. To shower in the evening and morning coffee are the high points off my day. Other than that, in between, it's just to be inside behind my fan and survive. Trying to drink enough water and being on the internet a lot. I'm not build for tropical heath. On days like this I'm gratefull for summer dresses. And showers, and shower goods (I say goods since I shower with foam) to keep me clean and fresh. 

What do I do when I don't blog or facebook? Well, I love to indulge in music. Classics, and a lot off them for me, please. These never get old. And they're still the best.     

And I feel guilty a lot. Every day I have voices creeping up inside me from people who do less with money and wealth, telling me how they don't have what I've got and are jealouse. I'm not extremely wealthy, but I can live and I have the basics and things I consider good granted for me in life during this monkey crisis. (I'm not trying to sound like Steve Sic from Omnia. But it's downright scandalous, unhuman, crooked and vulgair these times.) And I'm good. I think I can survive this for a while while others don't anymore. I have voices in my head being jealouse at me. If I compare myself with a luxurious, modern suburb household, it's nothing what I've got. But for those on the minimum off life, it's more than they can afford. And I feel guilty on my governmental wage with my care home being granted for me. This post stamp home. It's the size off a match box. It's ancient. You can hear the neighbours loud and clear sometimes in this single person flat. But I have it. And I still have fresh coffee and food on the table every day. Some time not so long ago, everyone... well, you got it. And I have intuition whispering in it's going to take four winters for us to be in this. 

I just wish the voices would lay down or find their own luck. Instead off blaming me for purchasing essence make-up every now and then. and doing groceries every week. 

This summer, I have been quiting Wednesday Soup. I could not grant them being fit every Wednesday morning anymore, I was doing quite bad. I won't pick it up for a while anymore since I have to stand more firm on my own feet for now. I had a long period during summer where I felt awful. I'm doing a bit better these days. The summer vacation period has been a hard one for me. Life has been difficult because it lacked routine, and the program and staff where gone for a while. I do a bit hard on that. These weeks I'm almost fine again. 

Allright, that's about it for now- 


Thank you for reading.      

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten