vrijdag 9 september 2022

Good morning at the 9th off September, 2022.

 Good evening everyone, 


Today was rainy at first, but ended with sunshine at the end off the day. 


*


Yesterday was for breaking my foot. 



I dropped on the floor after walking a diffrent path than usual near the swimming pool. They had some sort off construction van in front off them, which had to make people who go there walk diffrently. I must have been day-dreaming, and the streetbricks are crooked in front off the swimmingpool at that area. So I smacked on the floor and fell on my knees while my ankle broke. I still managed to swim a few lapses untill it started to hurt incredibly so I took myself to the side off the pool and later on I had to go to the doctor, the hospital, have a picture taken and then got bandage on my foot. I'm not allowed to put it under pressure for a week and then have to go for a checkup. Trains are striking, my foot is broken and I still got medication enlowering. I don't know where I was going this weekend, but somehow I'm forced to stay in this week. 

I had luck with the caretaker who was with me since we could joke about the situation and we made the best off it despite the bad. 

I'm so dependent on everything now I got this. Unbelievable how immobilized not being capable to walk makes you. I wish I could depend on the Ladybug Guardian Angel once more to cure this. It usually helps to ask him online or put medical issues online so he will help. I suspect it to be a Tuatha de Danann. Some sort off a fairy. Or a guardian angel. That's also a way to describe him. And he helps with health issues and often shows up in a Ladybug costume. I hope I'm lucky with this. Otherwise I'm screwed. I'm screwed allready for having my ankle broken. 

The city off Zaanstad is slacking with their pavement maintenance. It's crooked and dangerous to walk here and I have fallen a few times already. This time with the worst outcome. I think they can expect at least a complaint about dangerous streetbricks. I'm not happy with this. 

This was the first time in my life I have been driven around in a wheelchair at the hospital, and it's the first time I ever had something broken in my body. Mentally I have been broken to the ground and below, physically I think I'm a wimp. 

Next week I will have walking plaster if everything goes well. I have to find out how to work with crutches and it's not easy for me to walk like that. It's pretty hard. I feel a bit stupid about it. It's a whole problem to go to the toilet already, and I have to deal with this for weeks as far as this goes. 

I'm lucky people in my surrounding care about me and help me out when I'm like this. 

Allright, that's about it for now- 


Thank you for reading.  

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten