zondag 5 maart 2023

Good evening at the 5th off March, 2023.

Good evening everyone, 


The sky was all cloudy and dreary. It's been cold and I'm thankfull for the invention off sweaters today. 



*


What to fill this weblog up with? Probably the same stuff I fill 'em up with all the time! 

What have I done today? 


 


I started off the late morning with fresh coffee, with a splash off milk and a cookie I had left from a neighbour visit yesterday. Yesterday I had a neighbour visiting me, we had coffee with these scrumptuous peanut cookies covered in milk chocolate, and I had one left for myself for today. Coffee with a sweet treat, or at least a cookie, is part off classic Dutch culture. We know how to visit people for coffee, and having them over for a cup off coffee. It's habit that you chat along about life when you do so. It's merely something from the older generation, (You know, these young ones don't take their time for it often.) but since my neighbour is in her 70's, she's common with it and I'm surrounded by elderly people. I do well in having coffee with them at times. I think coffee with neighbours is a good thing. It was a cozy visit, and she's about to invite me to her place the next time. Elderly people like her are awesome. 

Today was for doing dishes and cleaning out my kitchen after coffee. I have been hoarding fancy lemonade glasses. I have been storing them in my cupboard. They are suitable to have wine without alcohol in it, too, and if I was allowed to do alcohol, these sort off drinks like whiskey would have suited them well too. It's perfect for an apperitif at my birthday. Despite me having my birthday in August. I purchased them a bit early on. But it's been a good purchase for that price. Good quality for cheap, I love it. 

My kitchen is glad with me. I have been leaving those lemonade glasses for a while on the counter. I have been lazy with them, but today finally felt like removing their stickers and storing them. I even have been cleaning my coffee maker. I have been in an uplifiting mood this entire weekend. 

I wish to end this weblog with good music, a timeless piece from Booker T. & The M.G's - Green Onions. 



It's the perfect classic to overcome a dreary Sunday evening with. 


Allright, that's about it for now- 


Thank you for reading. 

 

 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten