zondag 19 maart 2023

Good evening at the 19th off March, 2023.

 Good evening everyone, 


Today is grey, cold and cloudy. It's as dreary as the Netherlands can be. 


*


They all loved my appeltaart. I have made their day and it was a perfect idea. I hope it doesn't sound like over-acting to you. Most off the time I'm more down to earth when it comes to my own performance, but my appeltaart was perfect and I'm a pretty good home cook. It's always a good thing to make those people happy. It's such a warm feeling, also to myself, to help and make others happy. Buddha is right when it comes to that. 

I have plans in that field, actions off kindness. It's just that it's a crisis and I believe I don't have enough money to perform them. I wish to buy a multipack off laundry wash from a good brand (On a sharp discount) and donate it to de Boed's give away shop. And I wish to purchase a barbie princess doll and donate it to the PostNL action at Bruna's (A local bookstore) to help children who are poor to a birthday present. They have a donation bin where you can donate a present to a poor child. I would love that. It's just that I sound like a politician: A lot off promises, but when it comes to making things true, I can't or won't or simply don't do it. 

I can see myself having more financial space somewhere around May. It's not funny, but I'm barely capable to donate or give at the moment. I don't even have money for small presents for my brothers when I come to visit this Easter. A lot off people don't do it and wonder why I do so, but there was a time where I could buy my family small gifts when I went for a visit. I love giving gifts and I believe it's good to give. It's just that in this crisis, I can't even purchase key rings with a stuffed animal to them if I would like. Care takers told me that I should think off myself, and put myself first these days when it comes to that. I just don't like it. I love spontaneous, heartfelt, well-ment (small) gifts for people every now and then. 

I have send postcards recently, so I feel like I don't have to do that soon (I also love to send my family postcards every often.) Poststamps are ridiculously expensive. I still have a few. But it's something I put money from my pocket aside for to still be capable to buy them. Poststamps are important to me. Important enough to keep on buying them, still. I have send people cards and gifts recently. It's no desperate need, and I can hold it up untill May. Still, I don't like to have to be sober with gifts. I have an emergency fund recently, but it's purely ment for poststamps, or when something happens and I need a bit off money for it. It's not ment for funny gifts. It's not fun to have to save up from gifts for me! I think I will be glad when it's people's birthday and it's legid to really give people something. The first upcoming birthday is at the 19th off June, so I still have some time to save it. 

The next thing I'm going to save up from, is winter clothes for next year. I already know I'm going to wear the same sweaters and shirts from this year, and what my Christmas '23 outfit is going to be: It's previous year's outfit! Like I told my readers, it's possible to do Christmas on a budget if you really need to. Everything is insanely expensive. I think I don't do bad on it. I'm lucky my family is a Christmas Sweater family, and not the sparkly chique outfit kind off family. But that's concern for later. I purchased so much sweaters previous December, it's a crime not to re-wear them. 

Other than that, I have no reason to complain. I have a few Easter decorations in my home, and I have an Easter branch I decorated with items I had still 'on the shelves.' It's a bit spoiled if I would complain too much. I'm going to wear a nice (soft green) shirt I have been wearing for three Easters in a row this year to Easter, and I'm going to wear some nice pink sneakers under it I still have. It's not hard at all. And I look my Easter- best this year. It's a crime for me to complain. Except for those presents. But maybe I should not promise anything to anyone. So I won't make them dissapointed in anything. 


Allright, that's about it for now- 


Thank you for reading.  


 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten