donderdag 19 november 2020

Lower on medication - And it's on the late side.

 Good afternoon everyone, 


This evening I'm going to be lowered on quetiapine. (seroquel) and it's on the late side since I should have enlowered and quit with it two years ago. It just didn't work out well during that period, it was in the year when I was stuck in a house with drug addict neighbours at Amberhout and felt as down as a brick. They consider these months a better period, and they're on about it pretty fast. 

Within about a month I'm going to quit the entire thing and it's with large steps. I suppose I shouldn't allow myself out off the house untill April. (I'm not going to take it, I need fresh air and some people around me every often. But I suppose I'm lethal at this moment when it comes to it.) 

When quetiapine is quit perfectly, they are going to quit Lorazepam since that is the most heavy medicine I have been on for about two years. It's suppose to be a rescue at moments when life's getting too much, you take it and at that moment your mind is suppose to calm down. But I was on it for about two years every night. It's something you can get addicted to, and something which looses it's abilities when you take it too much. It's also suppose to help you sleep. Which it just doesn't do anymore but that has been going on for pretty long. I have had sleeping issues for some time now, which I had before I took calming medicines. 

I don't know how everything is going to work out these months. Am I truly allowed to live because I'm supposed to cook my fellow patients Indonesian foods? You're probably going to find out if you keep on following my weblog. 

Allright, that's about it for now. 

Thank you for reading.     

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten