dinsdag 3 november 2020

Tomorrow I'll be tested

 Good afternoon everyone, 


I suppose I have to thank my guardian angel again, you know, I've talked about him. A male angel who is concerned with my health and who probably lives on my shoulder. General Practice and Leviaan (The organisation I live at.) where fighting over me getting or not getting a Corona test, but as usual when I put something health-mattered on the internet, it finds its way and helps me with that certain issue. So, tomorrow I'll have a test at home. I feel somewhat empowered by that. This morning I put on a shiny pink nail polish to give air to that feeling and put on daytime clothes instead off hanging around in PJ's all the time. I'm so glad I won't be without uncertainty in this. 

When taking a look at myself in the mirror, I could clearly see I was sick. I have something going on that makes me a bit gloomy. Even when I got tested negative I'll have to stay in untill it's over. I can't take risks with that nowadays. Be brave, be honest, do the right thing. 

Allright, that's about it for now.  

Thank you for reading. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten