vrijdag 6 november 2020

I have been cheering too early.

 Good morning everyone, 


I got my test result today, and I got tested positive on Corona. Which means I have it. 

I'm not allowed out the upcoming time and maybe I was right about infecting people when cooking food for them. I hope it won't get any worse than it is right now, I have mild symptoms and they're about to investigate who I have been in contact with. I hope I won't die because off this. I see it a lot less positive than yesterday. 

I don't feel in the right mood for banana cake. Or maybe I wil make myself some for comfort food this weekend. 

I haven't told my mom yet. I don't want her to worry too much about me but that can't be avoided this time. What am I to do if they have to close de Boed down because off this? I feel like I couldn't do anything about it, but I'm guilty in this as far as this goes. 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten