woensdag 4 november 2020

Have I been irresponsible?

 Good afternoon everyone, 

I just had my Corona-test. It's day two off my personal quarantine. I still feel like I can cope with it. Outside it's a sunny autumn day and the sound off a public landmower  on mowing the grass around this building. (It's been day two since they have been doing that. I wonder why they haven't managed it in one day. The public lawn isn't that big.) I have been watching TV and it's all about the American elections. I have been skipping to Coffee Time, a morning show on a diffrent TV channel and served myself some coffee, but skipped back to channel 1 after that was done. After a while I got fed up with watching TV and did an attemps to fold laundry. (It took about two days to get the entire laundry done, so I'm proud I got folding done in about half an hour, except for my bedding stuff.) That's been my morning so far. 

Allright, on to my personal problem: 

I have been locking myself in with caution and on as much distance as possible from most people, but previous saturday, I have been cooking a large pot off brown bean soup and an onion pie for my fellow clients at de Boed. What if I got them sick with that? I hope nobody got sick so far. I believed I did well for them serving them something healthy with all kinds off herbs, garlic, onion, beans, vegetables, a hint off meat and broth. I have been trying to cook delicious foods for de Boed to help people through this crisis, but what if I have been infecting people during that proces? What will I do if I do turn out to have Corona? I feel a tiny bit better today than I have felt two days ago. Things are slowly turning by but I believe I have been acting irresponsible with what I tried to do. I should ask my care takers about that. 

Wednesday soup (My task at de Boed, to make fresh soup for wednesday lunch) could not take place today since I have been in quarantine. It got skipped to next week. Or when I'm back on my feet. Whenever that might be.   

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten