maandag 2 november 2020

I got suspected to have Corona.

 Good afternoon everyone, 


I have called off from de Boed for probably the next two weeks, since I have complaints. I have a cough and I sneeze, and I have a mild fever. I'm not allowed in at de Boed at the moment since they can't take any risks. 

It's such a task to get a Corona test done this week. Care takers are asking General Practice for me to be tested at home, but they don't have time and their test service is already put to it's limits. I'm not allowed to use public transport, and care takers won't take the risk to have me in their car with god knows what in my system. They asked if my family could drive me there, but my family has no time for that. I don't know what I'm supposed to do now. Hoping it vanishes after two weeks but staying in without any chance off being certain? 

As far as this goes, I mention to have a serious fever as I have to take breaks from what I'm doing and not being able to continue at once. I have been making applesauce today my style but I had to take a break from cutting and peeling apples or things would have gotten nasty for me. The applesauce got finished today, but I understood how serious my problem was when being onto that. 




My kitchen looks brand new, and kinda expensive and modern when everything looks this shiny and clean. 

Coming to think off it, I have been making the stewed pears mentioned in previous posts, but to eat them got me kinda tipsy and that's not allowed in here. So that receipe won't be used anymore. I felt somewhat light and loose from the world when having them. The feeling wasn't unpleasant, since I love how it felt. But I can see why It's not allowed. I like to stick to the rules, so no more stewed pears with white wine for me. 



They make a nice picture, though. If I had a husband, first off all, the Corona test would not be a problem since he would get me there, and the pears would not be a problem since I would be somewhat supervised with him around and he would eat at least half off them so I would not end up tipsy. 

Now I have to deal with General Practice and Leviaan fighting over getting me a test which would get me out off uncertainty. I think I will make it if I have Corona. I believe I will cure from it, but it won't be easy if this is serious Corona. 

There's an issue with Corona damaging your brain. My brain is already sick and damaged, but how will my medication work after it got damaged from Corona eating it up? I believe that could be the end off me, if it hits too hard on my brain. I don't know how to take on this. Should I keep cool, should I make it while I actually don't care what the world things and let go off my emotions, or should I go all egocentric and act like I need to think off myself before the rest off the world? The last option is not my style. I would like to go through this gracefully and just do it. No matter if it gets right or wrong. I conquered it, or I got defeated by it. But I did so with style. 

Allright, that's about it. 

Thank you all for reading. 



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten