donderdag 5 november 2020

Good evening at the 5th off November, 2020

 Good evening everyone, 


Personal quarantine has taken place for almost five days now. I don't really mind being in quarantine. I feel like I got a week off, and took the chance to spoil myself a bit by taking good care off myself and doing household things I felt I was a bit behind on. Somehow I don't really fear I'm about to die, and given this sickness fades after a few days, I suspect it can't be a serious ass Corona. (Or maybe it can, but then I have to applause myself for having a perfect immune system.) Still I take this serious enough to slow down a bit, take more rest and take good care off myself every day in a way I often feel I have barely time for.

I feel like I'm visiting a really nice person who takes perfect care off me instead off being in my own home and fallen to the despair off someone who might have a pandemic illness. I should take days or even weeks off like this more often, also without Corona being around and when it's behind the back. I suppose this is how you can keep up with a drama like this. I pamper myself like a princess.  

I still feel a bit low on energy. I believe I should eat a fresh made vegetable soup to regain energy. 

When all off this turns out to be just a small flu, I hope to go on with life and creative projects at full power again and do everything I'm already planning ahead to do for de Boed. Can you believe I spoiled myself by purchasing about three big cookbooks these weeks? I feel like I'm lucky I have no husband this time to be accountable to when it comes to cooking / baking supplies. It may sound weird but I have been splurging a lot when it comes to that this year and I'm not planning to hold back on that subject. It's my number one hobby. I can imagine myself getting fights with a man over purchasing a lot off expensive cookbooks and kitchenware. But it's not something I wish to stop (Getting more and more supplies.) as long as I can afford. 

Maybe I'm allowed to live simply by planning to make de Boed a perfect Indonesian dish and even more perfect soups each week. I bought a book on soups, on stews and on Indonesian cuisine. I decided the first thing I'm about to do is to make a nice dessert to celebrate I'm out off this as soon as it's over and I'm declared Corona-free for the second time this year. 

People in this region are very fond off Nasi and Bami, I felt a strange energy allowing me to live since I was planning on using the Indonesian cookbook for dishes at de Boed. I don't know how to explain that, but I'm taking it. If that is my deal with a higher being to survive Corona, to make those dishes a few times for the group, then I'm taking it. It's sometimes as simple and pure as that. I'm already glad that I couldn't have infected people with Corona by making them soup and hearthy pie previous saturday. And I'm allowed to do what I love to do best these months: Helping people through by making great food. (If you believe in such encounters.)   

Tomorrow I'll get my test result. I feel somewhat optimistic. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten