dinsdag 17 november 2020

Work in progress


Good afternoon everyone, 

Today I dyed two jars and a picture frame and glued a few nice decorations on that frame. It´s almost done. 

The two jars still have to dry. They´re old containers to bodybutter I use often (I have the idea that I won´t be out off containers for that soon.) I decided to cut just a little on waste and I´m going to use them for a donation I got from a great care taker, who had a lot off pendants left her daughter wouldn´t use anymore, so I could have them. I hope I got enough space for that in these two jars. I already used some cute pendants on the picture frame, and some are going to be glued on top off these two containers after I think I dyed them well enough. Sometimes I don´t know what I would do without people´s heartfull donations and gifts for my hobby. The beads, roses, glue and paint where no donations. However, I bought that some time before. I´m somewhat waiting for inspiration on how to decorate my containers. I have a lot off items at home to create and decorate stuff with. Sometimes it´s a bit like a puzzle but the outcome is often great when everything falls into place and I feel it ´fits.´ That´s part off the fun in being creative. I haven´t been creative in my own home and just for myself in a long time.   



*

I'm not completely sure, but I would call today the last day off my personal quarantine. I consider myself cured from Corona. I'm so proud, I overcame the thing and hopefully I'm going to live to tell the tale when I'm older. I suppose my plan earlier on to eat healthy fruits and vegetables worked out for me. I haven't been truly down by it. It felt like a flu but more heavy since often I don't get really sick from a flu and I can tell the diffrence. I took my rest and decided to keep appropriate distance from everyone. What worked for me was watching morning shows on TV to keep me sane. It may sound strange, but having to stay up and serve myself coffee and breakfast every morning kept me from getting slack and staying in bed all the time. I barely changed into daytime clothes, however, I kept in pj's most off the time but I allowed myself that. There where days where I felt I could barely get out off bed, but I also allowed myself rest and good care to overcome all off this. I allowed myself a few steps back. I don't know if I have to deal with a low physicall condition due to Corona since I haven't been out off my home these days. I stayed in all the time and didn't do much but changed spots from bed to couch to dining table, back to couch and so on. I don't know if I can handle a small walk or my usuall sports routine. (I go to the gym every friday morning.) I don't know if we're already allowed to sport again, I heard it's not allowed to go sport in groups in a gym for example. 

I don't know if I'm infectious to other people if I allow myself to go out in public. I wouldn't want to take on that responsibility, I would hate the idea to make other people sick. I'm a bit wacko from barely having people around, though. I need a bit off fresh air tomorrow so I'm going to allow myself out off the house for a while. Sometimes I have strange visions off large green radiant corona viruses passing by before my eyes. Warning me it's 'still in the house.' I would hate the idea off having my mom over for coffee and her getting infected by it. She badly wants to see me the next few weeks. I would love to, but just the idea off her getting infected due to me would be too much to handle for me. I think I better keep my distance to her untill I feel it's allright to have her over in my house. 

So, I'm cured, but I'm concerned all the time about infecting other people. 

Allright, that's about it for today, thank you all for reading.  

 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten