maandag 9 november 2020

I'm on better hand, but I'm taking responsibility next time

 Good evening everyone, 

Warning: This is a blog on a medical issue. 

As far as this goes, To survive Corona could be a cool story for around the harch whenever I'm a grandmother with loving grandchildren. (In the same categorie as the wish of getting married)  'You know, you are spoiled with modern healthcare. Grandma has survived a pandemic on her own, without there being medication available for it.' 

I shouldn't cheer too early, but I'm slowly getting well. 

Though next time I'll take more caution when having to cook for my fellow patients with this below the belt. I may have survived, but I'm still infectionous. I can't jump around a public kitchen after Corona, and the possibility off it still being in my system. I have to refuse them asking me to cook wednesday soup untill everything is done. I know on forehand they won't like that, but I can't take the risk off someone catching up on Corona because off me. 

I lay in bed a lot, or I watch tv or eat / drink when I'm up or I take showers. To eat still goes perfectly. It's no issue to keep food in. It's a matter though, that I lost smell and taste for a while (It's getting back, but it was a bit strange to have that.) I had the perfect idea to purchase a range off DKNY 'be delicious' perfume samples some time after I got infected. I barely smell anything. I should wait with trying them after I got my smell back. To taste is less off an issue. I taste dinner I got served and breakfast I eat just fine. 

I'm tired a lot, but I can't sleep except at night. But that's my personal issue. (Sleeping issues) That still goes on. I do take a lot off rest all day, though.

      

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten