donderdag 5 november 2020

Life should slow down a bit on most points

 

I don't mean, closed down, but to take more rest and taking your time to truly do things is much better for most people than to live it at full speed, like when it's no lock down. 

People take their time for what matters these weeks. I personally feel revived by simply just doing a few small tasks each day and not over-hurry them. Isn't this what mindfullness is probably all about? Take your time, do everything with care, do most things with full awareness and don't haste things. Life is pretty relaxed if you take it that way from now on. without any commitments, with barely anything stressfull going on, just to breathe and to live. I love that. I feel like I personally can deal with life much easier that way. I may come off as a slowpoke not caring much about others, or being a bit unrealistic. But I feel modern times requires too much from most people. Don't hurry, don't overdo things, take things to a level where it's acceptable for you. Sleep in when you feel like it, take long showers and groom yourself as much as you wish to, take time for your morning coffee, eat healthy, take time to cook food, take time for your household - This is what it takes to make me satisfied and happy. Other things in this modern world seem a bit more pointless to me personally when it comes to it. 

Tomorrow I'm going to take my time to bake a banana cake. I'll share my receipe with you if I succeeded. It's actually an easy cake. It's simply replacing butter with bananas in a standard cake receipe and then roll with it. 

Allright, that's about it. 

Thank you for reading. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten