zondag 17 oktober 2021

Good afternoon at the 17th off October, 2021.

 Good afternoon everyone, 


Today is cloudy and grey but there is no rain so far. 


*


Today is my youngest brother's birthday. I got him some Star Wars merchandise and I have the idea it's well received. Two mandalorian mugs and a doormat with Darth Vader on it. 

This was a good weekend. Much better than when I would have been at home, being bored all the time and surrounded by other clients who are often easily set up. This place does better to me, but I can't burden my family with my disease no matter how badly I'd wanted to. I don't like living in a care home.  

Tomorrow, ordinairy life begins again. I'm forced to go grocery shopping with a care taker who isn't mild on us and who hurries us through the grocery store each time like crazy. I wish I had more choice in shops and time on my hands to decide about it myself and do as I please with grocery shopping. It's just that I'm dependent on them. If they wouldn't take me with, I wouldn't go grocery shopping at all since my location in Zaandijk is far off most shops. It's beautifull, it's touristic and pittoresque, but not practicall. 

I should have never started 'protected living.' in the Zaan area. I should have choosen diffrently from the moment they forced me to. I'm not happy with life but I had no choice. It's a combination off things that makes I'm not happy with it.

I wish I had more options and more chances in daily life as this is not easy. I feel locked up somehow.   

Allright, that's about it- 

Thank you for reading. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten