vrijdag 15 oktober 2021

Good evening at the 15th off October, 2021.

 Good evening everyone, 


Today was a beautifull day for an Autumn day. 


*


Dear you, 

I never expected it too 

Though I may look like a fool 

I mean it heartfull and cool 

I believe I fell in love with you- 

How in the world would that even do? 


In a world which seperates us each day more 

I can finally say- I don't love you anymore 

It's almost fine with me but the spot is still sore 

I'm the one who has opened the door 

I can finally say- I've proven not to be a whore 

I didn't steal you, but thank you therefore 


One persons nightmare is one person's dream 

One another isn't always what it seems 

Love and lust as sweet as a pea 

I can say it wasn't you- it was me 

But here we are, my dark prince charming 

Symptoms to a mental disease so alarming 

I can't help but saying it's over and alright 

I hope my interest in you and my dreams won't make you fight. 

A kiss off goodbye, A spark became light 

I hope this will do, My dark handsome knight 

I wish you all luck, and therefore  - Good night.  

Your admireress, 

Me. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten