zondag 17 oktober 2021

I should re-open my small home restaurant.

 Good afternoon everyone, 


It's getting windy. Aside from grey and cloudy outside, now branches are swinging in the wind.  


*


Corona seems to be somewhat handled by most governments. I wonder if I have to ask for a QR code when I'm about to ask guests for a small dinner party in my house at my table. I'm good at cooking and making desserts. I think it would be a waste not to use those capabilities and not asking fellow clients and health care staff for dinner every now and then. I think that is a perfect idea to keep me buisy with my favourite hobby and to have something on hand. I have a cozy dining table which wouldn't do bad in a small etablishment and I have capabilities to cook perfect for others. It's just mainly money and grocery shops being so far off that keeps me from doing all that for them. I think it's not a bad idea, though.  I have the capability to make my small home feel like a small restaurant when I'm onto it. 

I also have the inspiration to bring my baking to a next level: Holiday baking. It's a good idea to start learn techniques for holidays and use that to improve my usuall skills. I never thought off baking for holidays, only for the seasons and not even that since a lot off what I bake tastes year round like autumn spices since I use that a lot in my banana cake. My banana cake is famous among people at de Boed. 

Ideas are nice. Bringing them in motion is going to take feeling good again and that is going to be the main challenge this month. I wish feeling depressed actually did get off by eating sweet food rich in calories- but usually that doesn't when you're used to feeling bad and snacking on sweet stuff. Then it's no medicine anymore and then it worsens things since you start to feel guilty if you keep on doing so. I should get over with protected living first before I see myself getting motivated for things again. 

Christmas is not a bad season to start holiday baking and it's only two months ahead. I should give it a try and see where it gets me.   

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten