zaterdag 4 december 2021

Good evening at the 4th off December, 2021.

 Good evening everyone, 


Today was rainy, cold, grey, and gloomy. I wonder when I can report you about better weather. It didn't happen this summer. Hopefully spring and summer will ever come (with positive news) And we can see a better year next year. 


*

My mustard soup was received well at de Boed this Wednesday for Wednesday Soup. People loved it and I got even the biggest soup sceptic eating it. People who usually don't like soup, love my soups. I don't want to brag about myself, but I have the feeling my mustard soup can compete with de Zaanse Schans. They are world famous and good for 6 million tourists each year. And they have a coffee point serving mustard soup, but to be honest I have to try that one before I judge. It will give me something to do sooner or later. A walk around de Zaanse Schans and tasting mustard soup the way it's supposed to be. Or close to supposed to be. As mine is pretty good too. I invented it myself the way I serve it to them. I got called the Soup Queen at de Boed. It's a funny compliment. Like said, next week will be for Mexican Nacho soup. Just like always, I wish to give it my best and hopefully I'm restaurant worthy again next week.  

Today my family visited for coffee with Sinterklaas pastry. Tomorrow will be the official Sinterklaas celebration for this year, but my family came here today and I served them coffee while they brought the cake. We all kept perfectly by the Corona rules and I had a good day today. 

Tomorrow, it will be Sinterklaas evening and present day for most children. After that, Sinterklaas goes back to Spain, and next thing will be Christmas. I wish to serve de Boed a great soup as a start up for whatever christmas dinner they are going to have the days after that. Other than that, I have no big plans. I wish for christmas decorations in my home and hopefully I can get my hands on reindeer christmas tree decorations, or deer christmas tree decorations. I wish for it to look sparkly and have antlers. And who knows I can have christmas antlers too this year. I'd walk around with a headband with antlers in the supermarket and at de Boed all day if I could get my hands on it. 'I'm a reindeer, bitches.' I already purchased a somewhat chique fluffy warm sweater to wear at the christmas dining table. I believe in comfy and oversized this year, and my family doesn't do officially chique at christmas. No dresses and suits,  So why walking out off line? Antlers and a warm sweater are perfect this year.       

A few more headlines: a care taker got Corona and has to stay at home for a while, and two ladies fainted in the hall off de Boed these weeks. It's been almost suspicious how the last thing happened, in both cases there had to come an ambulance to bring them to the hospital for some time. Both are back home by now (One happened today this morning, I was not aware because I had guests) and both have to take it incredibly easy these days.     

I purchased 'Ganbatte.' By Fransesc Miralles and Héctor Garcia by accident. I had to see if my bank account was still working after blocking a payment and if it wasn't my account having a bug, it worked and so I purchased that book. It's the fourth in my collection off their Japanese wisdom books and I love reading them. I can recommend it to people who want to know about Japanese philosophys. It's practical and helpfull and it reads nice for people who love to read about things worth knowing from both western and eastern wisdom and bhuddistic wisdoms. If that's your cup off tea, it's worthit. They started their range with a book about Ikigai. (Their best known work)  

I hope the western world and the world in general will survive Corona. 

Allright, that's about it for now- Thank you for reading.    

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten