zaterdag 25 december 2021

Good evening at the 25th off December, 2021.

 Good evening everyone, 


It's cold and it freezes outside. there's no snow, but it's cold enough to pass for a christmas day. 


*


I'm reporting this to you with my new white sweater and make-up on my eyes (Lips didn't last, but that's what it always does. I think drinking coffee is more important than being pretty.) and the antler headband with flashy coloured lights off off my head, since it didn't stuck on my head during breakfast. I'll give it another try during dinner. It's christmas. 

Merry Christmas everyone. 

I've had my booster vaccine. My left arm is somewhat sore but it's allright and I have no other complaints about it. I hope it works well. 

Corona rules have been restricted. I suppose I don't mind that much about it. I have some reading material for the next few weeks so it's no big deal being in lockdown every evening. As long as I will sleep these nights when the country is under such restrictions. In my parental home, it's hard to believe the fears I have at home and I sleep well here. I think I'll work mom on her nerves if I wish to stay here the entire lockdown so I'm going to be off again tomorrow. I hope I can report to you no civil war took place while we had a massive lockdown. We will know next month. 

Next month is a perfect month for heartwarming cookies during this monster lockdown. I think it's good to make the best off it and soften the edges for myself and fellow clients. We have no choice but giving it our best. And who said that polar bear cake is only something for christmas? I think my fellow clients will love all off it and so do I. Maybe I'll feel a bit better without christmas in the air. 

Fluffy white sweaters and moderate make-up are also a good idea for New Year's eve. In my mind, I'm at the cold, hard months after christmas instead off celebrating today. I feel worried since I have the idea I should prepare against a winter depression. Cold, spare, lonesome, depressing and no flowers and leaves in sight those months. I have my methods to fight it, but it's been since a few years I have a winter depression in march, mainly ending around the 21st off it when Pisces got replaced by Aries and spring officially starts. It's only christmas today and those months are far off, though worrying for it is a big thing in my mind. I also rather feel with the poor and the lonesome this year instead off celebrating something. 

Mom and her husband are dedicating this christmas dinner to me since I'm always on my feet for other people. I should keep my mind in the here and now while enjoying it this evening. That's what it's christmas for. Since this year I know a phrase from the bible: 'Don't worry about the day off tomorrow, since every day has enough off it's own evil.' I would have never heard off it if people wouldn't dictate it so often at de Boed when thinking about the day off tomorrow. I'm not raised with the bible, but this phrase hits. I don't even know what part off the bible it comes from. They could tell me anything when it comes to that. But this phrase is suitable for today and probably the rest off winter. 

Allright, that's about it- Thank you for reading. 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten