maandag 22 april 2024

Good evening at the 22nd off April, 2024.

 Good evening everyone, 


Today was somewhat cold, but the evening is sunny changing with clouds. 



*



Sometimes, dreams still come true. Despite little money, despite little possibilities, sometimes we can make small things come true if we attempt them ourselves. An example? The squared bundt mold by Nordic Ware! I purchased it. 💖 It's been expensive, but priceless. 



I have this small ambition to bake items in excentric shapes. I think this fits the idea perfectly, but now to work with it... 

I hope nobody will come after me for purchasing such expensive items. I still seem to can. Due to savings throughout my lifetime. And I don't do other crazy things with money. So I can afford things like this. Other people visit festivals or smoke, I do these kind off things. Aside to cookbooks and this, I have no other hobbies. Still I realize very well it's luxury in these times to practice a hobby. I think I'm very lucky with it. 

Allright, that's about it for now- 


Thank you for reading.  

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten