woensdag 10 april 2024

Good morning at the 10th off April, 2024.

 Good morning everyone, 


It's still dark outside, it's 05.42 AM, but it's kinda chilly this morning. 



*


I'm going to do one off the things I enjoy most: I'm going to visit a street market. I painted my nails black and put my hair in a ponytail, and I paid attention to my clothes. I'm wearing cute light grey boots for example. Markets are a perfect spot for food bargains. I love that. And it's crowded in a cozy way. I know what I'm going for, basic salad vegetables. Cucumber, tomatoes and lettuce. I'm going to boil eggs with it tonight and put a basic dressing over it and then I have a basic salad, but with picture perfect market vegetables. Easy as pie, but it's supposed to be delicious and remember what I said about bragging about perfect fresh vegetables in simple dishes: This is going to be an example off it. I'm a fresh food loving girl. I love the health benefits off it. You wouldn't say it since I'm obese, but that's not fair and it's medication in my case. But I love good (Real) foods with perfect health benefits. 

I would like to grow at least 90 years old. I can't explain why that is, but I have the ambition to grow perfectly old for a Dutch woman. Maybe I'm living in the wrong area, since this industrial factory place is known for it's many cancer deaths. But maybe I can escape that fate and do grow a bit old. I'm only 31. But the idea off growing very old is a dream off mine. Maybe I regret later on. 'To grow old seems wonderfull, but to be old...' like the old people say. Maybe it's because I'm surrounded by old people, in a vintage town. And I would like to become old myself. And maybe life will be good when I'm in my golden years. But that's for later on. Let's purchase some market vegetables first. 😉 

My coffee machine is pruttling, I even sprayed some rose scent behind my ears. I'm typing you this while my nailpolish dries. Maybe I'll upload a picture off my meal later on. The morning is promising today. 💖   


Allright, that's about it for now- 


Thank you for reading 

        

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten