zondag 15 oktober 2023

Good morning at the 15th off October, 2023.

 Good morning everyone, 


It's 3.40 AM, I could not sleep anymore. I have slept pretty well, but I felt like getting out off bed and typing this to you because I felt too awake to continue sleeping. Maybe I will take a few hours after this. 


I have been spending the weekend at my parental home. It wasn't too bad at mom's. I have been shopping with her at a renewed shopping centre. It's changed big time and it doesn't look like it's old style anymore, at all. I have been purchasing two books and a postcard at a local bookstore. A new cookie cookbook by Laura's bakery, and the latest work by James Norbury. About a travelling cat. (I've also read both the big Panda and tiny Dragon works.) My bookcases are almost a-social full with works. I keep on collecting books on baking, cooking, and mindfullness. It's both big fields off interest to me. 

Sometimes life demands a big batch off cookies. I can't promise de Boed anything due to this massive crisis, and prices being sky high at the moment. but maybe I will make that one big 'Peanutbutter and jam-cookies.' speech I made on Facebook some time ago come true one day. And life will be good again for all when that's affordable again.

I have been preparing my Brother's birthday meal. He purchased all te ingredients for tagiatelle, including fresh vegetables and chicken tights, and I agreed on preparing it. He thinks I'm the best cook, ever since childhood on he loves my dishes. While being on that pasta preparing, I thought to myself: 'I haven't got much in life and I haven't fullfilled much. But I think I rock it as a Big Sister.' I can cook pretty well. My youngest brother always has been one off my biggest fans. It's always prepared with love for him. I also thought in this world there is place for the family love off a big sister towards her brother last night, by preparing food for him. I felt it saved my soul a bit. 


I feel like I'm capable to get some sleep again. 


Allright, that's about it for now- 


Thank you for reading.        

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten