zaterdag 28 oktober 2023

Good evening at the 28th off October, 2023.

 Good evening everyone, 


Today has been cloudy and cold sweater weather. With here and there a rainshower. 


*


If this was a gossip magazine, a tabloid, with famous celebrity scandals, then what would I make it's headline for this evening? 


***

CASTLEFEST DISCONTINUED, 

VANA EVENTS GOES BANKRUPT, MARK DWELLS IN SCANDALL, NATASHA STILL PLUMPED IN EXPENSIVE MAKE-UP. 


I have to tell you the next: If Vana Events continues the way they have always been, they will go shit sane bankrupt next year, due to increasing inflation on everything and tickets being un-avoidable expensive, (Otherwise the whole event would be downright impossible.) And it's also because people can't afford to smoke otherwise. They can't afford their cigarettes and shag if they would continue Castlefest. And smoking is a pre in those cases. Vana will not be capable to scratch their ass anymore from poverty next year ('Geen cent om je achterste mee te krabben.') if this crisis and their crisis management is this awfull. And Frankenstein not willing to take me serious. 

End off prediction, I expect the news to take place next year September or October, and let me tell you this: It's a big laugh for me, and a big loss for them. 


***

Today was not for baking. The care staff off service has promised us appeltaart tomorrow, she did bake and my works are not necessairy this week. Still I purchased ingredients, but I will work that out next week. So no scrumptious picture for today. But it's a promise for next week. 

Today was for being at de Boed, and I'm holding a cozy and nice Samhain ritual this evening. I'm burning candles and incense on my altair. 

And another thing: 

Faust really has to F*ck off, since he never really was a thing with me at all. So no mercy or pity for him. He can F*ck off to his own whore. And start shitstories about her getting pregnant. Maybe he already has her pregnant, but that's not off my concern. I'm free as a bird these days. He's not my man and never has been. I let go off him. And my heart is free. Life is too short and too much fun to be mocked by morons. It has taken me some time, but I'm over with it. I never wish to see him again. That's about it for me. 

I really had to share these messages with you for tonight. It felt important. 

Allright, that's about it for now- 


Thank you for reading. 




 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten