maandag 16 oktober 2023

Good evening at the 16th off October, 2023.

 Good evening everyone, 


It's been cold and cloudy sweater weather in the Netherlands. It's been the first time this year I have been wearing a comfy and chique sweater, with glitters. 


*


Prices have been increasing in the supermarket, and there's been told that they will further increase starting January 1st next year. Hold on! Everyone on deck! We're heading to even more troubled waters! 

I myself have been hamstering laundry wash in the sale. And an extra box off laundry softner. I had planned to do so next year, but given the circumstances, I've hit the buttons a bit earlier on. To rebel against selfishness, to be good in the eyes off god and the universe, and to help fellow poor people, I will donate one bottle from each package to the give away closet down the hall after they've arrived, and I have a box off laundry softner for the give away shop. The rest off all off it goes down my storage room to keep safe for next year. I hope care staff won't comment too much on it. 

So to say for laundry wash and softner, but the rest off my luxury???? I think next year I have to bite my teeth a little harder and practice being strong a little more. This year my biggest luxury was provided by gift cards from birthdays and a gift from grandma here and there. Offcourse still having a grandma is the biggest wealth a person can have at my age. But you probably get me. Another year off gritting my teeth? When will this nonsense finally stop? 

I just wish we could be sure the government is not playing some sort off insane game with us, the people, nowadays. There are rumors about it all around. Even the common folks in the street are informed. But is that true? Is this perverted war some insane trick? What in the world can we do against it? The economy is already becoming a shipwreck, and in some visions I could foresee a Netherlands almost 'as poor as Africa.' if this continues. Should we want that? 

When is the limit for this for most people? Just some things I have been wondering about. But which I could probably never figure out just by myself. I wish you all would get a bit more sane and start respecting personal limits when it comes to this governmental mess. 

Allright, that's about it for now- 


Thank you for reading. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten